When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.HTML not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to human-connection
- 🚀 [Feature] Rename user 'Anonymous'
- build(deps): bump cookie-universal-nuxt from 2.1.0 to 2.1.1 in /webapp
- build(deps-dev): bump eslint-config-prettier from 6.9.0 to 6.10.0 in /webapp
- docs(CONTRIBUTING): Add open-source bounty program
- refactor(factories): We can do it with rosie
- Different width of editing windows and displayed posts
- Direct Link to Support page in top line 🚀 [Feature]
- build(deps-dev): bump cross-env from 6.0.3 to 7.0.0
- 🐛 [Bug] Two :User share same :EmailAddress on production data
- 🚀 [Feature] Remove 'Carriage Return' within marked text sections
- HTML not yet supported