When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Swift not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to amethyst
- Default layout on start
- Behaviour when dis-/connecting external display
- Include additional layout parameters in the notification
- Matlab is not being tiled
- Error: Calling the `accessibility_access` stanza is disabled! There is no replacement.
- How to float Chrome apps?
- Simplify some of the dependency handling
- Prefer the use of frame (vs window) boundaries when reacting to mouse drags
- Can't Add Apps to Black/Whitelist
- mod2 + [n] doesn't work between two displays
- Swift not yet supported