When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Swift not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to amethyst
- Screencast could use some improvement
- Convert the project to use generics for windows and applications
- With many monitors, Amethyst often moves a window part way to its goal location, but not all of the way
- Amethyst Focus Follows Mouse Not Working With Fullscreen Windows
- Is it possible to float windows that don't have application IDs?
- AwesomeWM toggle functionality
- Windows do not respect chosen layout on secondary display
- Default layout on start
- Behaviour when dis-/connecting external display
- Matlab is not being tiled
- Swift not yet supported