When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Java not yet supported
91 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to java-design-patterns
- Unit of Work pattern is Too simplified
- Fix the dependency conflict issue
- Strangler pattern
- Sidecar pattern
- Best practice when compare enum
- Dependency Conflict: duplicate classes "org.apache.commons.logging.LogFactory" in different JARs, have different implementations
- Remove the transitive dependency(junit-jupiter-api)
- Rejuvenate log levels
- Add Role pattern
- Twin project is failing because its tests.
- Java not yet supported