When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to octopress
- rudy_dev on Debian 9
- Can't install on windows
- Update travis check to Ruby 2.40
- Update Sinatra to patch security vulnerability
- Octopress 3 Themes: Options?
- How to make a post placed at the top
- rake generate not working
- add ssh_args variable to Rakefile
- excerpt_separator presents in config but doesn't used in plugins/octopress_filters.rb