When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Java not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to immutables
- @Modifiable breaks with Jackson and Optional
- Allow @Nullable field to be required in Builder
- Immutables don't work correctly with @JsonIdentityReference
- v2.7.5 is not backwards compatible with v2.7.4
- Is there a way to disable @Value.Check method?
- Immutables on ModulePath does not generate anything
- Generate constants for properties in Immutables
- pojo-tester, openpojo, junit
- Support custom type of Optionals
- The generated ImmutableClass loses its constructor method(private ImmutableTestClass(ImmutableClass.Builder builder)) in version 2.7.5
- Java not yet supported