When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Add a CodeTriage badge to http-server
- Unable to close port 7010
- Internalize ecstatic library
- [Feature] Lack of excluding files / pointing target folder to serve.
- Serve file with default ext is same name dir cannot be shown
- The package need updated dependencies
- "Accept-Ranges: bytes" is missing from static file endpoints
- Staged RC for v0.13.0
- bash: http-server: command not found
- html documents served are downloaded
- TLS/SSL doumentation does not work