When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to go-ipfs
- Issue while addding files in IPFS server having cloudflare enabled
- Gateway API does not return headers on errors
- Potential patent problem with golang-lru.ARCCache
- Docker initscript: Add optional init directory for advanced initialization
- feat: improve plugin preload logic
- occasional HTTP request timeout when downloading ipget from dist.ipfs.io
- pin/ls: add an "ignore-errors" option that allow to continue on read errors
- unable to download 1+ GiB files via IPFS HTTP Gateway
- Allow to configure/disable the datastore's ARC cache.
- Periodic GC without watermark
- Go not yet supported