When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to go-ipfs
- can the ipfs use for video streaming?
- Update go-ipfs-delay and assoc deps
- handle max storage when gc is disabled
- Should we hide the peer ids by default in `ipfs bitswap stat`
- how to create IPFS private network
- Garbage collection removes filestore/urlstore references
- multiple file uploads to RPC timeout when using nginx proxy
- Remove Old Command Lib Code once all commands are converted
- No way to adjust bandwidth throttling ratio
- filestore documentation should mention the daemon needs to be restarted
- Go not yet supported