When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
41 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to go-ipfs
- Windows arm64 native support
- IPFS retrieval of cached content much slower when the node is online vs offline
- CARv2 imports broken when using the HTTP API
- Recognize symbolic links into mounted /ipfs when adding files
- pin remote add api (/api/v0/pin/remote/add) respond anomaly
- fix(gateway): handle streaming errors, IPIP 332
- File path in *.sha512 should not be absolute path
- 0.16.0-rc1: AcceleratedDHTClient possible issue?
- fuse: echo or cp does not truncate the file
- Override checkPublishAllowed when the IPNS Fuse mount writes changes
- Go not yet supported