When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
116 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to ipython
- Consider normalisation to NFKC in latex/Unicode completer
- Ordering supplied by __dir__ is ignored in completions
- Add support for cell magics to specify cell language type (for highlighting / interpreting)
- display_formatter.active_types does not mirror each formatter enabled state.
- Sphinx consfuses numpydoc `set` type in docstring with set method
- Hide descclassname in IPython docs ?
- InProcessKernel fails to start with `pythonw`
- Rethink completer limit to __all__
- Allow to register formatter by types with lower precedence.
- Safe method to get the repr of an object.
- MimeBundleFormatter.__call__ should not return None.
- remove deprecated variable - default_gui_banner
- Expose a _simpler_ way to get raw object reprs
- bug-report jupiter's ipython notebook
- sys_info and APFS
- 2 spaces between from and module name makes tab complete loses state on valid imports
- Update ast_interactivity for more complex assignments.
- Unable to run scrapy shell after installing iPython
- Synchronize 6.x / Master
- QXcbConnection: Could not connect to display