When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
102 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to ipython
- ENTER within brackets of one-liner gives newline instead of executing
- JSON: Include kwargs in metadata
- exceptions in ipython sphinx directive not reported
- There is no current wx.App object - creating one now.
- Replacement for '[raw_]input()' that allows inputhooks (and GUI integration) to run?
- BUG: autoreload %aimport commands have unexpected behavior
- Await repl
- Make %matplotlib inline side effect free
- Make the TerminalInteractiveShell class configurable.
- jupyter notebook kernel dies every time postgres database is initialized
- Use $SHELL in _process_posix.py
- Highlighting does not like underscore in numeric literals
- Bring back readline capability?
- Workflow proposal "Squash" or "rebase" instead of "merge"
- Cleanup and deprecates autoindent flags and options.
- Decide of exact inspection behavior during completion
- Deprecated/Remove the non-magic Autoindent
- Authorisation for uploading releases
- InteractiveShell.magic is deprecated but is what we use in history.