When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
102 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to ipython
- where's iPython 6.0?
- FIX: re-order qt eventloop hook a bit
- IPython crashes on %recall of a non existing history line
- OperationalError: Could not decode to UTF-8 column 'kernel_id'
- simplegeneric is super out of date, vendor the library or take over maintainership of a fork
- Cleanup use of Jedi Private APIs
- Jupyter Notebook toolbar not coming up
- Crash when execute "''.join?" or "'' join?" or "''.join??'
- [WIP] Add `url_template` and `layer_options` arguments to GeoJSON display class
- [On hold] Backport PR #10225 on branch 5.x
- Simplify InputSplitter
- Duplicate completions in master
- %matplotlib magic does not respect matplotlib's backend selection mechanism
- Finish old deprecation
- Add 'v' binding in vi-navigation-mode to %edit (#10225) -- rollback or not?
- AttributeError: module 'select' has no attribute 'kevent'
- Running Bash Scripts in IPython
- Deep reload throws a NonImplementedError
- Strange inspection from ?? on builtin class Exception's __init__
- Autoreload Enum Error