When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
203 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to ipython
- Skip first frame on %debug expr
- reset_selective does not clear _n variables
- ipdb snapshots for debugging long running processes
- Implement more predicates to skip frames in debugger.
- %%time magic does not stop execution on error
- Not all entries in the directory stack are Path objects
- The directory stack isn't available in the completion
- Documentation contradicts with implementation on running several files
- The debugger mode of %run escapes the boundaries of a file
- Argument parsing in the %run magic is position-sensitive for options
- Python not yet supported