When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
106 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to ipython
- Prefer execution when there's only a single line entered
- References issues #9859. Completion after -/~ operators.
- IPython 5.1.0 - console terminates after executing input
- MultipleInstanceError errors for iPython with Scrapy Inspect_Response in second-level crawls
- ipython nbconvert --to latex ignores <a name=...> targets
- difference in source highlighting between 5.3 and 6.0rc1 using %colors Linux
- forbid ipython to create thread or process
- set_matplotlib_formats with eps, tiff format?
- IPython.embed(), displaying matplotlib histograms
- IPython 5.3 terminal: enter should execute not insert line break
- I would like to hook traceback printing to use better_exceptions
- In terminal, stdout output of background thread is truncated, not wrapped.
- ENTER within brackets of one-liner gives newline instead of executing
- exceptions in ipython sphinx directive not reported
- There is no current wx.App object - creating one now.
- Replacement for '[raw_]input()' that allows inputhooks (and GUI integration) to run?
- BUG: autoreload %aimport commands have unexpected behavior
- Await repl
- Problem with (documentation of?) QT gui and mayavi