When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
117 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to ipython
- Add signature to display of functions in the shell
- How to set highlighting_style_overrides?
- ipython > matplotlib
- ArgumentError: argument 2: <type 'exceptions.TypeError'>: expected LP_CONSOLE_SCREEN_BUFFER_INFO instance instead of pointer to CONSOLE_SCREEN_BUFFER_INFO
- Ipython v6.2.1 breaks path tab completion
- After conda update, ipython now issuing warning at startup
- %%timeit measures setup code when used with -o
- Investigate sympy init issues
- nbconvert json decoding error
- Cell with HTML content containing <base href="..."> breaks toolbar (save, etc.)
- Jupyter Notebook essentially unusable
- Name of sdist depends on whether we build a wheel
- Drop support for Python 3.3
- Protect release script against non dist files.
- Document the process of having a reproducible build.
- Is there some way to make ipython output log to file?
- Image Display Error Behavior
- #10821: Suppress print output on BackgroundJobManager.new
- Suppress print output of BackgroundJobManager.new
- IPython used for Spyder and not Jupyter