When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
204 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to ipython
- Pdbskip #13136
- Backport PR #13094 on branch 7.x (Fix virtual environment user warning for lower case pathes)"
- Backport PR #13091 on branch 7.x (Fix for issue #12897)
- ipython/Matplotlib save button does not show popup dialog with ipython 7.26 on Mac with Qt5Agg backend
- Change setupbase.py to use pathlib instead of os.
- Numfocus Small Developper Grant to tackle removing nose and IPython 8.0
- PEP 553 interactivity between `IPython.core.debugger.set_trace` and `python -m doctest` causes test failures
- Problem with tests test_get_ipython_dir_* when using pathlib
- Python 3.10 compatibility
- `%save` does not understand `~/`
- Python not yet supported