When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
156 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to npm
- Additional homepage/documentation URL property in package.json
- `npm install` with `^` prefix installs wrong version
- `npm version` should check for existing git tag before bumping version in package and committing
- Feature Request: force latest semver match for dependency
- docs: add --silent to npm-run-script
- npm version doesn't pass the right environment to git
- Getting EINVAL errors on npm install after upgrading to Node v8
- cb() never called
- Automatically execute 'link' directly after 'install'
- npm run xxx fails on noexec partitions
- npm init can produces duplicate keywords
- CLI switch to install cmd and sh executables on non-windows systems
- npm@5 breaks postinstall script order
- Can't install highlight.js - maybe "." issue?
- bot policy and GitHub following
- "You cannot publish over the previously published version 1.0.1."
- How to detect `deprecated` dependency AFTER installation?
- sudo npm install not working
- npm ls does not report out logical dependency tree
- package.json dependency module from git