When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to dvc
- `repro`: Cannot interpolate data of type 'list'
- remote: credentials: raise error when credentials don't exist
- cloud versioning: multiple remotes
- cloud versioning: get rid of `.dir` files
- cloud versioning: slow
- hydra composition: Workflow discrepancies
- dvc add: support new CLI flag to set `remote:` field
- repo: add MemoryRepo as an experiment
- data status: new status when deleted + not in cache
- dvc add folder transfer failed with google drive for desktop
- Python not yet supported