When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Add a CodeTriage badge to jasmine
- Improved reporting to provide details of passed assertions
- Allow individual spyOn/spyOnProperty calls to allow respy
- toBe should pass on identical objects, even if they have a bad toString
- Feature suggestion: Add toHaveBeenCalledOnceWith matcher
- Allow users to set a default spy strategy
- Implement "skip()" in Jasmine
- Ability to add custom AsyncMatchers
- Suggestion: matcher 'toHaveBeenCalledExactly'
- Suggestion: a way to default spies to _not_ expect calls
- Add support for ArrayBuffers to matcherUtil.equals.