When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Add a CodeTriage badge to jasmine
- fix(env): expose setSpec/SuiteProperty on interface
- Testing uncaughtException and uncaughtRejection handlers
- Spying on ES modules with typescript > 3.9
- Tests in Subdirectories Not Run
- Error: Timeout - Async function did not complete within 90000ms (set by jasmine.DEFAULT_TIMEOUT_INTERVAL)
- expect...toEqual doesn't check for symbol keys
- are there typescript types for jasmine-core?
- Error: Type 'AsymmetricMatcher<any>' is not assignable to type 'string'.ts(2322)
- Consider migrating the Jasmine codebase to Typescript or ECMAScript 6
- Add a toHaveBeenCalledOnceWith matcher