When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Kotlin not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to orchid
- Hotfix/fix vulnerable dependencies
- Screenshots not shown (500)
- Could you help upgrade the vulnerble dependency in sass-gradle-plugin?
- Fix classes with missing/incorrect descriptions
- Webserver Running successfully but got 404
- Update documentation
- Add support for Apple Silicon (M1 chip)
- GitHub Actions Tutorial to automatically deploy on push
- Move the project to Maven Central
- Add docs for filtering Javadocs
- Kotlin not yet supported