When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Kotlin not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to orchid
- Objective-C support?
- Weird displaying of .md files
- Orchid Starter Guide isn't very beginner friendly.
- Add ability to apply custom sorting of menu items
- Add Github user/repo embed tag
- Add "fork me on GitHub" banner component
- Add a option to support relative path in place of baseUrl
- OrchidDiagrams not supporting plantuml !include directive to include files
- enhance asciidoc markup support: linking, including, images
- Kotlin not yet supported