When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Java not yet supported
48 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to jbake
- Fixes #495: Added Freemarker escaping for urls.
- upgrade gradle to 5.6 for fixing #612
- jbake command does not work on MSYS(GitBash)
- remove empty ConfigUtil class in org.jbake.app package
- Inconsistencies in deployed artifacts on maven central
- baking content files doesn't work with UTF-8 encoding and changed metadata
- (Feature) : support sitemesh as template engine
- Groovy warnings if running/baking with JDK11 - illegal reflective access operation has occurred
- update dependencies and gradle wrapper
- Suppress "unable to load engine" warning for optional template engines
- Java not yet supported