When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C++ not yet supported
81 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to ventilator
- Project Updates
- PPE Material Filter perfomance
- Great insight on the present designs.
- Using electrical signals as alternative to pressure
- PAPR current design issues. And have you considered cyclonic separation as part of design
- Added to Open Source COVID-19
- pt-BR Translation
- infection-proofed BIPAP "preventilator". Collalboration and Comment requested.
- Localization initiative from Crowdin
- Help with PAPR build please
- C++ not yet supported