When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Haskell not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to pandoc
- Tests fail for pandoc-3.0.1 on 32-bit architectures
- Please bump pandoc-cli version to something newer than 2.19.2
- Support for abbreviations and definitions in Pandoc's Markdown
- chunkedhtml output as a directory tree
- Trivial docx writer does not work in combination with pandoc.mediabag
- Markdown to latex creates excessive `\hypertarget` wrappers around sections
- docx to html ignores "style separator"
- Handle "Restart at 1" for Numbered Lists When Converting docx to gfm
- Docx Reader: List not converted in specific document
- Microsoft Word Can't Open Pandoc Converted Docx from HTML
- Haskell not yet supported