When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.CSS not yet supported
50 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to bulma
- Version 1 release date
- Update the Bulma's user feedback on bulma.io
- Field with addons does not display custom border width properly
- The more specific padding/margin classes do not override less specific padding/margin classes
- [FEATURE RQ] Buttons element should have button specifics
- Feature request: add Utopia library to Bulma for responsive fluid design
- Add documentation for which elements can't be within a dropdown-item element. Unordered lists, for example, don't seem to appear.
- Is Bulma's navbar compatible with a table created using CSS grid?
- Add vars for tag.is-delete :hover/:focus/:active background color
- Dart sass dark theme
- CSS not yet supported