When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Java not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to jmeter-maven-plugin
- <excludedArtifacts> not working as expected
- jmeter-maven-plugin not support OpenModelThreadGroup
- Incorrect Display of Successful/Failed when more Reports are used
- Fixed calculation of successes/failures for multiple report files ISSUE 428
- ResultScanner.java counts success/failures only for last JTL
- groovy resources are not handled correctly
- jMeter Extension transitive dependencies exclusion not working
- plugin incorrectly filters out project's jar and test-jar
- Add a flag to allow reuse of configuration
- Report generation via jtl file?
- Java not yet supported