When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Java not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to jmeter-maven-plugin
- ResultScanner.java counts success/failures only for last JTL
- groovy resources are not handled correctly
- jMeter Extension transitive dependencies exclusion not working
- plugin incorrectly filters out project's jar and test-jar
- Add a flag to allow reuse of configuration
- Report generation via jtl file?
- customPropertiesFile properties are not being sent to slave machines
- Support addition of local libraries
- Add Fail Thresholds
- Variables in properties files for secrets
- Java not yet supported