When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to carrierwave
- Update callbacks in README
- Add mime type detection for MS Office files
- File names having spaces removed. being replaced with underscore
- Assign a version to default_url image in carrierwave
- Can't set protocol for url requested from google cloud storage
- Provide public interface alternatives to whitelist/blacklist terminology
- reprocessing versions produces "uninitialized constant MimeMagic::Encoding" on 0.11.1
- Convert to transparent PNG not working
- Error When Using fog-aws and fog_provider Not Set: cannot load such file -- fog (LoadError)
- Mimetype detection: docx files are being saved as zips