When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to carrierwave
- Original file path is different than actual filename
- Carrierwave and Multitenancy
- Refactor some conditional expressions
- CarrierWave in test does not delete file
- Upload record exists but file physically missed from S3
- Do not return unexpected false for content type when file is deleted
- Preserve connection cache when setting fog_credentials
- Issue uploading images to Google Cloud Storage
- Add support Aliyun provider to authenticated_url aliyun
- Overridden methods