When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Emacs Lisp not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to elpy
- Only gather last output evaluation when using output echoing
- Use the global python for the rpc
- Doesn't work inside a virtualenv
- WIP: Add Debugging features
- Maintainership of python.el
- xref-find-definitions with prefix arg still not working in big files
- Investigate slowdowns while calling completion
- Evaluate moving on top of lsp-mode
- Change of maintainership
- How can I pass an argument to black?
- Emacs Lisp not yet supported