When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Emacs Lisp not yet supported
4 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to elpy
- Evaluate moving on top of lsp-mode
- Change of maintainership
- How can I pass an argument to black?
- error in process sentinel: if: peculiar error: "exited abnormally with code 1"
- Fix wrong line number in interpreter errors
- Jupyter Shell not Executing Command
- ipython inferior shell completions not working
- Project management with ELPY + Skeletor + Projectile
- A simple question: How to disable (elpy-nav-backward-indent)
- Fallback to shell 'help()' for docstring when jedi fails
- Emacs Lisp not yet supported