When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Emacs Lisp not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to elpy
- Elpy's yasnippets can now be unbundled
- elpy-config error: DeprecationWarning: distutils Version classes are deprecated. Use packaging.version instead.
- cannot run elpy-config on macos
- FIX: add setuptools to rpc venv
- os.getcwd() behavior on run-python vs elpy. elpy defaults to $HOME instead of directory of the file.
- RFE: have elpy install setuptools into the rpc-venv for newer Pythons
- Test ‘elpy-rpc-should-use-default-without-error-callback’ redefined error with Emacs 29
- elpy-fold-at-point-should-NOT-fold-and-unfold-functions-from-after test failure with Emacs 29
- test: Rename duplicated tests.
- elpy-black-fix-code does not use the pytoml config file located in the same folder
- Emacs Lisp not yet supported