When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to smartos-live
- SATA Controller driver issue for ASRock Z370 Extreme4 motherboard
- Windows bhyve machines with more than 4G of RAM won't boot on zen
- Logs swamped with WARNING: ahci1: Cannot allocate ports structure on Ryzen/Treadripper
- xhci: coding error detected on USB 3 port after SmartOS upgrade
- LX emulation layer responds with a different error code when using TCP_CORK on a unix socket.
- vminfod: timeout exceeded (on provisioning)
- crontab error when zpool snapdir=visible
- Enhancement: adding a comment at the end of a line breaks /usbkey/config parsing
- Ubuntu KVM doesn't boot with valid IP config
- lx zone: Difference in behavior when using sendto() with AF_INET4 on an AF_INET6 socket()
- C not yet supported