When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C++ not yet supported
18 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to i2cdevlib
- MPU6050 connection failed - using DMP with Wemos D1 mini ESP8266
- Shift overflow warnings?
- Violation of one definition rule
- uint8_t buf[dmpPacketSize]; << "this cannot be used in a constant expression" error
- MPU6050 + HMC5883L not working together
- If I include "MPU6050_6Axis_MotionApps20.h" into my Project I get compilation errors
- MPU6050 Accuracy vs Digital Protractor
- What is the difference between accelerometer, gyroscope and magnetometer?
- Serial Monitor
- Interrupt pin on ATMEGA32U4
- C++ not yet supported