When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
59 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to jruby
- Problem when method returns Regexp capture group using special variable $1
- Ruby 2.6: Add a new #filter alias for #select
- [ji] change RubyException#toJava to convert by default
- [fix] lock interruptibly / interrupt thread
- Difference of DateTimes with fractional milliseconds calculated incorrectly
- Intermittent NullPointerException in 184.108.40.206
- Improve running sub rubies in same JVM
- Ruby 2.6: Add #to_h with block argument to Array, Enum, ENV, Hash and Struct
- java_implements is only respected by jrubyc
- Fully qualified package names are needed in the arguments to java_signature