When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
70 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to jruby
- require_relative confused by chdir
- Fix PTY.spawn using libfixposix
- Update SnakeYaml to 1.32+ due to CVE-2022-38752
- Update to Psych 4.0.6
- Update to Psych 3.3.4
- Module#prepend now modifies the ancestor chain if the receiver already includes the argument
- WEBrick HTTPServer only binds to localhost on JRuby 184.108.40.206 and later
- [Tiny issue] swing2.rb example at https://github.com/jruby/jruby/blob/master/samples/swing2.rb has a warning, "swing.rb:4: warning: import is deprecated; use java_import"
- Fix Hash#rehash when a hash is large and contains duplicate keys
- Open3.popen3 is broken in Windows, JRuby 9.3.x.0