When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
56 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to jruby
- Eliminate static field references to JRuby state
- New psych failures with 3.0.3 + updated tests.
- spec/ruby: Bring in some changes from upstream
- Puma incompatible after JRuby 126.96.36.199
- Stop wrapping Java exceptions with LoadError
- system() does not return boolean when Dir.pwd is uri:classloader
- eval in Rack::Builder prints "warning: `frozen_string_literal' is ignored after any tokens"
- Status for MRI-related security issues?
- format and sprintf do not support '%a' and '%A'
- Illegal reflective access operation on lambda enumeration/arity-check