JRuby, an implementation of Ruby on the JVM
When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
65 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to jruby
- `Dir.home` is no longer compatible with CRuby after JRuby 9.3
- Object with finalizer dumps wrong data leading to: `load': marshal data too short`
- Pass keywords through call stack
- UNIXServer#accept_nonblock hangs on MacOS (ARM64?)
- Running specific regex with Regexp::IGNORECASE flag on text starting with specific pipe character results in java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException
- [feat] make Ruby#setWarningsEnabled actually useful
- Sock fixes
- Hard to debug path issue in environment affects jruby 9.4 zip
- jirb on win10 : The signal TSTP is in use by the JVM and will not work correctly on this platform
- Parse local variables quicker with less garbage