JRuby, an implementation of Ruby on the JVM
When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
65 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to jruby
- Remove forwarding declarations for keywords
- GLIBC compatibility with RHEL/CentOS 7 and JRuby 184.108.40.206
- Deprecate Thread#to_java returning RubyThread
- Switch Thread#to_java to return java.lang.Thread
- Hash#shift modifications based on ruby-3.2
- Define IO::READABLE, WRITABLE, PRIORITY for IO#wait
- Add method! and public_send! for OpenStruct warnings
- When invokedynamic is enabled: NoMethodError (super: no superclass method `previous_render_to_body'
- Ruby 3.2 support
- Improvements to instance variable shaping