When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
68 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to jruby
- `Zlib.inflect` raises a `Zlib::BufError` instead of a `Zlib::DataError`
- FFI failing on M1
- Default to nonblocking whenever possible
- Magic comment `shareable_constant_value` added to freeze constants
- Unfinished Ruby 3.0 features
- Unfinished Ruby 3.1 features
- Multiple assignment evaluation order consistency
- Missing error when a class variable is overtaken by an ancestor
- How to call a kwargs method from Java?
- Raise EPIPE for all unseekable channels