When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
66 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to jruby
- org.yaml.snakeyaml.error.YAMLException: The incoming YAML document exceeds the limit: 3145728 code points.
- [feat] allow enabling warnings wout changing $VERBOSE
- Define IO::READABLE, WRITABLE, PRIORITY for IO#wait
- Add method! and public_send! for OpenStruct warnings
- case/when optimizations
- When invokedynamic is enabled: NoMethodError (super: no superclass method `previous_render_to_body'
- Ruby 3.2 support
- Improvements to instance variable shaping
- [fix] java_alias-ing for interface methods
- Process.wait and Process.wait2 not behaving as expected on Windows with JDK > 8