When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
54 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to jshint
- Destructuring/Rest Assignment inside object parameter not recognized as variable declaration
- Functions setTimeout and setInterval does not produce W066 warning when executed via call or apply methods
- Issue in the count of functions
- Issue in Count of function signature arguments
- Public/Private properties unsupported
- Typo in async jshint 2.10?
- Warn about early RegExp group references
- Invalid accessors incorrectly allowed
- Overly-generic syntax error messages
- [[FIX]] Use relative paths with `--filename` when recieving from stdin