When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Julia not yet supported
96 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to julia
- Methoderror for constructors should consider typevars
- Do something else when method name is a TypeVar
- Ryu: add support for maximum significant digits
- at-enum docstrings lack location metadata
- Slightly better printing for closest candidates in MethodError
- Error overhaul
- Add documentation for turning debugging on in REPL
- identical reshape no-op in 1D but not in 2D
- Bump Pkg to more recent master branch, includes fixes for 7z etc.
- scoped imports (feature request)
- Julia not yet supported