When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to fzf
- __fzf_history__ of `echo "* * *"` is invalid
- Ansi mode only supports 8 colors, but tcell supports 24-bit
- Separately search terms on the filename, and on the contents of the files in the same filter
- add pre / post completion 'hooks'
- Make fzf conditionally respect old zsh key bindings
- Views (add/modify hidden filters)
- Using --height causes fzf to not display until pressing enter twice
- Installing fzf without keybindings does not not use keybindings
- Scrolling down with mouse inside `less`
- Add FreeBSD installation instructions
- Go not yet supported