When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to fzf
- sudo -E env kill <tab> does not invoke fzf completion
- Hangs on initialization
- #2130 allow sudo -E env fzf completion
- Expand SSH hostname to IP where necessary (telnet for example)
- Reverse history search yields a single line with all commands in history
- Ctrl-R deletes last ouput line under gnu screen when PS1 contains \[email protected]\h
- Question: Is it possible to output the score for a line using `--filter` or similar
- Can I apply the selected line with click rather than clicking two times to enter?
- Options for referencing foreground and background colors
- Add arglist support to fzf.vim
- Go not yet supported