When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Jupyter Notebook not yet supported
168 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to notebook
- Markdown rendering of double supscripts in .ipynb file differs from .md file on github
- jupyter notebook can's display completely, high priority! thx
- feature request: add run buttons like ipynb extension for vscode
- JUPYTER_CONFIG_PATH does not work.
- Modify default sorting method
- Jupyter lab ribbon buttons disappeared
- Jupyter stuck on one environment's executable
- Cannot reproduce unix socket example
- os_path is not defined
- dir1/./dir2 is hidden (POSIX)
- Jupyter Notebook not yet supported