When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Add a CodeTriage badge to jupyterlab
- Write a test for InstanceTracker#restore()
- Kernel current working directory when file is moved
- jupyter labextension install should be less noisy
- A console tab does not have JLab right-click menu
- 0.35.4 - Quit menu not available
- [WIP] Update workspaces list method to conform to IDataConnector list method.
- Cmd-Arrow and Cmd A doesn't work in the text editor
- Importing workspaces shouldn't need base_url set
- Make environment.yml dev-mode focused
- [WIP] Save with options