When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Add a CodeTriage badge to jupyterlab
- Show file-size in File browser
- Bump version numbers on master when releasing on a branch
- Activate new current tab
- Moved Text Editor config var into commands.ts
- [Docs] How do I attach events when a cell is executed / deleted / created?
- [Docs] How do I attach events when the path in the file manager changes?
- [Docs] How do I find out if the kernel has been interrupted or has resumed working?
- [Docs] How do I find out if a notebook has loaded?
- [Docs] How do I open a notebook/file manually? (via code)
- Allow shortcuts to be empty and to have win/mac/linux-specific keys.