When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.TypeScript not yet supported
51 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to jupyterlab
- Split all the nodejs-relevant commands and features into a sidecar package
- Document how to set text on CodeEditor in JupyterLab 4.0
- Enable jupyterlab client packages to be imported in server side code
- Pages with status 404 - not found
- Open Terminal in current working directory in file browser
- Allow configurable size for docstring popup - current parameters are hardcoded and popup size too small
- Show memory usage and load time in extension manager
- jupyter lab build fails with [Errno 13] Permission denied on copying templates in WSL
- Selected text highlight too hard to see on Macbook Pro. Need more color contrast.
- One-click Python + associated Console window starter icon.
- TypeScript not yet supported