When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.TypeScript not yet supported
51 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to jupyterlab
- 'cd' command in notebook running ipykernel hangs
- Can't interact with cell
- Cell toolbar overlaps markdown-based horizontal line
- Shift+click stops working until page refreshed
- Reordering buttons in the sidebars
- Install either jupyter-server or jupyverse
- Inter-compatibility with Google Colab Forms
- File URL in help links does work in classic jupyter notebook but not in jupyterlab
- Debugger stopped on first line after cell executed with "next"
- Save document changes to disk in RTC
- TypeScript not yet supported