When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.TypeScript not yet supported
51 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to jupyterlab
- HTML viewer fails to render some pages on chrome
- Improve API of `MarkdownCell` to extend it
- accent-color is apparently unused
- Better support for copy/paste from context menu (esp. Firefox)
- Contrary to doc, no output is displayed when maximum number of output cells is set to zero
- Dirty flag in collaborative mode
- Collaborative document session
- Usable variable inspector for scientific programming
- Possible bug in "writing docs" documentation
- Debugger doesn't work when `_ipython_display_` is defined.
- TypeScript not yet supported