When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Java not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to fasthub
- Weird UI issue
- Read without marking read.
- Fingerprint Authentication before accessing repositories
- Links are not being entered properly (?)
- Support for Fully Gestural Navigation in Android Q
- Test Build of v5
- Sort Option when Searching Repositories
- Vulnerable FirebaseDB
- [Feature Request] See GitHub Services Status
- Feature Request: search in issue/pull request/pearsonal repo and star.
- Java not yet supported