When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Java not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to fasthub
- Branch feature not found
- Multiline badges are not properly aligned
- Add ability to search for text in files and readme
- hide issues from archived repos
- Is there an easy way to link issues?
- Create new file defaults as folder name, cannot change
- Pin GitHub projects
- Problem creating file when within a folder
- GitHub Actions checks not visible in PRs
- Unable to purchase FastHub Premium Features
- Java not yet supported