When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Java not yet supported
47 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to k-9
- Better handle improperly formatted addresses in header fields (From, To, Cc, …)
- local drafts
- Sending attachments fails
- Display unread count in drawer
- Enchancement: Allow volume keys to scroll in message view
- k-9 tries to decrypt using sender's gpg key in mails sent from thunderbird
- Where are the versions?
- Add option to copy link text in message view
- Lost draft text after process death
- swipe-to-select doesn't work
- Java not yet supported