When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to kaaryasthan
- Bump elliptic from 6.4.1 to 6.5.3 in /web
- Bump lodash from 4.17.14 to 4.17.19 in /web
- Bump websocket-extensions from 0.1.3 to 0.1.4 in /web
- Bump https-proxy-agent from 2.2.1 to 2.2.4 in /web
- Bump acorn from 6.1.1 to 6.4.1 in /web
- Bump mixin-deep from 1.3.1 to 1.3.2 in /web
- After a successful registration, there should be a message to explain that you must verify your email.
- Created projects are not viewable.
- After a successful account registration, a 500 is returned on attempted login
- After registering for an account, "create project" returns a 401
- Go not yet supported