When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Shell not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to kaldi
- wsj: exposing i-vector #jobs config to the master script,
- Update hkust_data_prep.sh
- [kaldi10] WIP hmm-utils.cc
- Why our approach to compiling and linking is the way it is (BLAS, mostly)?
- `make_biased_lms.py` will fail when utterance IDs have utf8 chars.
- ivector-extractor-sum-accs crash
- Improvements to the cudamatrix directory.
- Move some protected methods to private
- How to compile kaldi on aarch64 server? not cross compile
- decoder improvements
- Shell not yet supported