When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Shell not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to kaldi
- Enable an option to use the GPU for feature extraction
- fix cuda_cmd in FarsDat
- Bug or outdated/wrong comment?
- fix configure bug about cusolver
- Confusion about cu-device / cudadecoder
- official Docker images for Kaldi
- Linking with tcmalloc
- Voxceleb scripts v1 and v2 failure
- [src] Modified mel computations (cleaned up version)
- Shell not yet supported