When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Shell not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to kaldi
- Add a new binary for chain e2e
- Update am-diag-gmm.h
- WIP: begin to add CTC training with kaldi pybind and PyTorch.
- Adding GetModelFrequency to OnlineNnet2FeaturePipelineInfo
- add PyTorch's DistributedDataParallel training.
- fixed a bug in TraceBackBestPath()
- Fixed Path to Sequitur Executable
- I am now testing incremental decoder. A segment fault happens when using enable endpoint detection.
- Windows running bug
- Keep pybind11 branch up to date
- Shell not yet supported