When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
66 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to requests
- Got ProtocolError when Sending SOAP requests
- Raising readtimeout instead of connecttimeout
- Making code examples in documentation more consistent with contributi…
- Support Brotli algorithm encoding
- iter_lines is still broken?
- Fix misformatted project description in PyPI for version 2.24.0
- Test test_https_warnings is not functional with pytest-httpbin 1.0
- is there a way to use a requests session with tasks e.g. celery?
- Support for multipart/form-data boundary
- Cannot jump to Japanese documentation
- Python not yet supported