When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
61 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to requests
- replace `get_encoding_from_headers` default with `None`
- "default_hook" should also have an entry for 'request' (to deal with allow_redirect=True)
- Importing requests very slow (4 seconds) on Raspberry Pi
- get url-encodes params twice
- Possible fix for #4945?
- Posting a zip file to HTTP server in C
- Fix some issues to improve adherence to best practices
- Client certificate authentication: Support certificates as string input
- Provide a method ``Response.get_text(self, errors="strict")`` to allow user to custom decoding error handlering
- Question: Digest choose hash algorithm (HTTPDigestAuth)
- Python not yet supported