When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
57 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to requests
- "default_hook" should also have an entry for 'request' (to deal with allow_redirect=True)
- Importing requests very slow (4 seconds) on Raspberry Pi
- get url-encodes params twice
- Possible fix for #4945?
- Remove unneeded setdefault calls
- Posting a zip file to HTTP server in C
- Client certificate authentication: Support certificates as string input
- Provide a method ``Response.get_text(self, errors="strict")`` to allow user to custom decoding error handlering
- Question: Digest choose hash algorithm (HTTPDigestAuth)
- Great library, gonna be owesome if it can work on micropython
- Python not yet supported