When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
66 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to requests
- Make the `data` vs `json` parameters more clear
- Added a warning when stripping authentication from requests on a redirect
- Trying to access the latest en documentation from doc.python-requests.org domain causes a faulty redirect and a HTTP404
- Getting http://.example.com raises UnicodeError
- Cookie with empty value crashes when wrapping jar into dict
- Refactored check_compatibility function
- Add response context to errors raised by iter_content
- HTTPAdapter with SSLContext specified does not use SSLContext's ca_certs on Windows
- Failed to connect the web server with using a surviving socks5h proxy server.
- Update models.py
- Python not yet supported