When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
164 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to keras
- Add automated check for import style.
- multi_gpu_model fails with timeseries data
- Batchnorm in shared layers goes to nan
- Fix bug for save nested models with shared parameters.
- Making the output of model.summary() easier to read.
- Keras fine tuned VGG16 with good accuracy gives many wrong predictions
- 'ValueError: Dimensions must be equal, but are 32 and 127 for 'replica_0/model_1/add_17/add' (op: 'Add') with input shapes: [?,32,32,256], [?,127,127,256].' when use multi_gpu
- Recurrent Attention: standalone machine translation example
- Training works in keras 2.2.2 but not in 2.2.3 and 2.2.4
- Recurrent Attention API for keras
- Python not yet supported