When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
258 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to keras
- Update cifar10_resnet.py
- expected PREDICTIONS to have 4 dimensions, but got array with shape (20, 131)
- Negative dimension size caused by subtracting 2 from 1 for 'pool2/AvgPool' (op: 'AvgPool') with input shapes: [?,1,56,128].
- MeanIoU as a metric
- Model parallelism OOM error on unused GPU
- from keras.layers import merge
- Model prediction works on CPU/i386 (and GPU), but errors out on CPU/x86_64
- Error While Implementing UNet in Sequential Mode
- class_weight not supported for 3+ dim data
- [Feature Request] Implement Object Detector
- Python not yet supported