When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
76 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to keras
- Update Conv1D input_shape description
- utils.Sequence iterates forever
- keras.models.load_model() met a problem.
- Recurrent Attention: standalone machine translation example
- #11383 Making lines shorter. keras/backend/tensorflow_backend.py
- Fix Issue #11384 - Explaining how to load external backends in the documentation
- [WIP] batch_norm in numpy
- Making lines shorter in five different files.
- Using 'initial_state' with a TimeDistributed Layer
- Training works in keras 2.2.2 but not in 2.2.3 and 2.2.4
- Python not yet supported