When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
120 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to keras
- K.cumsum for CNTK backend
- add reset_uids to cntk backend
- nested model in Lambda layer is not trianable
- ValueError: `sequences` must be a list of iterables. Found non-iterable:
- Adding callback 'on_training_failed'?
- Problem with Accuracies after training.
- model.predict() expect different input after loading from .h5
- Issue when try to run the model (Error when checking model)
- ValueError: Error when checking input: expected input_1 to have 4 dimensions, but got array with shape (2120, 1)
- If use “freeze layer” on base_model(resnet50 notop) to training, problem in validation accuracy
- Python not yet supported