When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
7 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to keras
- Keras is not multi-processing safe.
- Chenta/cntk bn
- How to train models made out of models using add_loss?
- Resolve truncated normal issues
- How to run LSTM model on multiple GPU with theano as backend on keras?
- Clarify broadcasting semantics for Add(), Mul(), etc
- Why my prediction from the model always 0
- tab error resulting: 'epoch_logs' used without declaration
- Is there a nice way to do 2D embedding? #1693 - REVISITED
- How to "debug" the costs of regularizers ?
- Python not yet supported