When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to errcheck
- Ignoring concurrent calls of functions that return an error
- Proposal: Add option for strict checking of if statement declares
- Error must be checked before other code run
- Error return value is not checked (errcheck) for interface assertion
- Report unchecked type-assertion when returning value and when passing it to other func
- Add example in docs
- what about channel receives?
- Check error assignments that shadow
- Check for reassignment before use.
- Go not yet supported