When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Haskell not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to shellcheck
- shellcheck doesn't warn against misspelled function names
- SC2003 should not warn about `expr index` usage
- Is there a way to include specific rules and not have to exclude all the others?
- Explain flag
- Warn on Invalid Exit Codes
- Add support for #!/usr/bin/env nix-shell
- New directive to stop processing until the end of the file
- disable directive does not work properly on lines with multiple statements
- SC2181 suggests to check exit code directly when I check for several possible values
- SC2230 - command -v is not a direct replacement for which
- Haskell not yet supported