When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Haskell not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to shellcheck
- SC2080: Don't throw on single quotes (literal value)
- `export unset_variable` should trigger SC2154
- SC2034: unused readonly variable goes undetected
- Is there any way where I can get a binary for macOS?
- SC2086 allowing unquoted variables in some contexts contra some style guides
- Enhancement: order check numbers by severity
- Feature Request: disable by red (error), yellow (warning), and green (info)
- SC2016 should not trigger for split --filter
- Update brew install instructions for cabal-install
- Haskell not yet supported