When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Haskell not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to shellcheck
- QUESTION: Standardized configuration for shellcheck?
- Can't disable SC1073
- SC2120: don't flag if referenced argument has fallback
- Mention the CircleCI shellcheck orb in the README.
- SC2178: detection of "unset" builtin function
- SC2178: detection of "if … then … else"
- Can't disable SC1114
- Suggest use of negative array indices for modern bash (v4.1 or later)
- Useless use of ((…)) and $ on array indices undetected
- shellcheck should encourage explicit `-z` & `-n` string tests
- Haskell not yet supported