When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Kotlin not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to kotest
- shouldContainExactlyInAnyOrder doesn't fully support custom Equality comparisons
- Update dependency io.github.classgraph:classgraph to v4.8.165
- withEdgecases annihilates shrinkers
- Recursive shrinking
- enhance shouldContainExactlyInAnyOrder, or create another matcher?
- Lifecycle documentation for test containers needs updating
- Add wasmJs target
- allow equals comparison of BigDecimals
- Project-level config is not working for iOS target
- Please don't remove 'defaultTestConfig' or enable a similar way for creating overriden describes
- Kotlin not yet supported